CLICK HERE to see MCA’s memos and attachments that were submitted to the Board of Supervisors for the following items being discussed tomorrow Feb 1, 2022:
- Item 4d – Crop Report
- Item 4e – Phase 3
- Item 4f – MCP Update + Local Jurisdiction Assistance Grant Program
- 4f Attachment 1 – Op Ed from Hannah Nelson & MCA
- 4f Attachment 2 – Addendum to Op Ed
We urge you to pay special attention to the Memo for Item 4f which includes our specific proposals for priority items that we look forward to seeing addressed in a Special Meeting of the Board.
We also urge you to send in your own letters regarding your challenges with either MCP or the Equity Program for consideration during Agenda Item 4f.
Please CLICK HERE to see our Urgent Call To Action and let your District Supervisor know about your experience. Now is the time to raise your voice!
Please send all communications to your district supervisor directly as well as to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure to include Email Subject: Comment for Agenda Item 4f on Feb 1, 2022
District 4 – Dan Gjerde email@example.com,
District 3 – John Haschak firstname.lastname@example.org,
District 1 – Glenn McGourty email@example.com,
District 2 – Mo Mulheren firstname.lastname@example.org,
District 5 – Ted Williams email@example.com
If you do not want to send an email, but would like to leave a message for the Board of Supervisors instead, you can leave a voicemail comment to be played during Item 4f:
– Call 707-234-6333 and leave a voice message, up to 2 minutes in length, to be played during public expression/public comment, as it relates to the agenda.
– Speak clearly, being sure to state your full name, District #, and Agenda Item 4f at the beginning of the message
– Anonymous phone messages will not be played back during the meeting