In advance of the BoS meeting tomorrow, MCA has prepared the following memos and submitted them to the Board of Supervisors. IT IS EXTRA IMPORTANT THAT YOU MAKE COMMENTS TO THE BOS ON THESE ITEMS TOMORROW!
- Public Expression
- Re: Local Authorization, Equity Grant Process, MCD Staffing Concerns, Vegetation Modification Letters
- Item 4e – Fallowing and Appeals
- Update from County Counsel
- Item 5c – Cannabis Tax
- Reducing Tax Burden for Licensed Operators
If you support our positions, please share that support with the Board of Supervisors. To leave any written public comment, first you must CLICK HERE to register with Granicus. Once you have registered, you will be able to sign in and make comments on all agenda items. Moving forward, we will provide links for each agenda item to comment on, so it’s worth your time to sign up now since this is the system the County will be using moving forward for submissions.
YOU MUST MAKE AN INDIVIDUAL COMMENT FOR EACH AGENDA ITEM YOU WANT TO ADDRESS. CLICK THE ITEM BELOW FOR THE APPROPRIATE PLACE TO SUBMIT YOUR COMMENT.
If you would also like to make a verbal comment (we recommend it!) on any or all of these items, there are two options.
1. If you would like to leave a message for the Board of Supervisors to be played during the April 19 meeting, you can leave a voicemail comment
– Call 707-234-6333 and leave a voice message, up to 2 minutes in length, to be played during public expression/public comment, as it relates to the agenda.
– Speak clearly, being sure to state your full name, District #, and which agenda item you are calling for. YOU MUST LEAVE ONE MESSAGE PER AGENDA ITEM. MESSAGES MUST BE LEFT BY 7AM ON THE DAY OF THE MEETING TO BE SAFE.
– Anonymous phone messages will not be played back during the meeting!
2. Join the Zoom webinar and Raise your Hand!
– Zoom Webinar ID: 828 8600 1093
Zoom Phone Number (if joining via telephone): 1 669 900 9128
To participate online in Zoom, if you have not already you must first CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD the app.
Then CLICK HERE to learn how to Join a Zoom Webinar.
Meetings are live streamed and available for viewing online on the Mendocino County YouTube page, at https://www.youtube.com/MendocinoCountyVideo or by toll-free, telephonic live stream at 888-544-8306.
The public may also participate digitally in meetings in lieu of personal attendance. Comment may be made via written comment using our online eComment platform or by joining the Zoom Webinar and using the “raise hand” feature when Public Comment is called. For details and complete list of the latest available options by which to engage with agenda items, please visit: https://www.mendocinocounty.org/government/board-of-supervisors/public-engagement
Please also feel free to email your District Supervisor with your comments!
Make sure to include the items that you’re writing about in your Subject
District 4 – Dan Gjerde firstname.lastname@example.org,
District 3 – John Haschak email@example.com,
District 1 – Glenn McGourty firstname.lastname@example.org,
District 2 – Mo Mulheren email@example.com,
District 5 – Ted Williams firstname.lastname@example.org
All Supervisors: email@example.com
Thank you for your support!