In advance of Tuesday’s 7-12 Board of Supervisors meeting, MCA has prepared the following memos:
- Item 3t- Fallowing
- Item 3w- Restricted Access Ag Pass
Both of these items will be under the Consent Calendar and it is assumed they will be approved by the Board.
If you support our positions, please share that support with the Board of Supervisors.
To leave any written public comment, first you must CLICK HERE to register with Granicus. Once you have registered, you will be able to sign in and make comments on all agenda items. Moving forward, we will provide links for each agenda item to comment on, so it’s worth your time to sign up now since this is the system the County will be using for submissions.
YOU MUST MAKE AN INDIVIDUAL COMMENT FOR EACH AGENDA ITEM YOU WANT TO ADDRESS. CLICK THE ITEM BELOW FOR THE APPROPRIATE PLACE TO SUBMIT YOUR COMMENT.
If you would also like to make a verbal comment (we recommend it!) on any or all of these items, there are two options.
1. If you would like to leave a message for the Board of Supervisors to be played during the July 12th meeting, you can leave a voicemail comment
– Call 707-234-6333 and leave a voice message, up to 2 minutes in length, to be played during public expression/public comment, as it relates to the agenda.
– Speak clearly, being sure to state your full name, District #, and which agenda item you are calling for. YOU MUST LEAVE ONE MESSAGE PER AGENDA ITEM. MESSAGES MUST BE LEFT BY 7AM ON THE DAY OF THE MEETING TO BE SAFE.
– Anonymous phone messages will not be played back during the meeting!
2. Join the Zoom Webinar on 7-12-22 and use the “raise hand” feature when Public Comment is called. For details and complete list of the latest available options by which to engage with agenda items, please CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE to Join Zoom Webinar
Zoom Webinar ID: 874 9537 7503
Zoom Phone Number (if joining via telephone): 1 669 900 9128
Please also feel free to email your District Supervisor with your comments!
Make sure to include the items that you’re writing about in your Email Subject
District 4 – Dan Gjerde email@example.com,
District 3 – John Haschak firstname.lastname@example.org,
District 1 – Glenn McGourty email@example.com,
District 2 – Mo Mulheren firstname.lastname@example.org,
District 5 – Ted Williams email@example.com
All Supervisors: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your support!
-Mendocino Cannabis Alliance