CLICK HERE to read MCA’s memos for Public Expression and the following two items to be discussed at tomorrow’s General Government Committee (GGC) Meeting which starts at 1:30PM. You can CLICK HERE to see the meeting agenda.
- Public Expression
- Item 2a – LJAGP
- Item 2b – Ad Hoc Recommendations
If you support our positions please share that support with the GGC, which is made up of Supervisors Dan Gjerde and Mo Mulheren. The GGC is the committee through which all new cannabis items will be reviewed prior to going to the full Board to take action.
To leave any written public comment, first you must CLICK HERE to register with Granicus. Once you have registered, you will be able to sign in and make comments on all agenda items. Moving forward, we will provide links for each agenda item to comment on, so it’s worth your time to sign up now since this is the system the County will be using for submissions.
YOU MUST MAKE AN INDIVIDUAL COMMENT FOR EACH AGENDA ITEM YOU WANT TO ADDRESS. CLICK THE ITEM BELOW FOR THE APPROPRIATE PLACE TO SUBMIT YOUR COMMENT.
If you would also like to make a verbal comment (we recommend it!) on any or all of these items, there are two options.
1. If you would like to leave a message for the Board of Supervisors to be played during the GGC meeting, you can leave a voicemail comment
– Call 707-234-6333 and leave a voice message, up to 2 minutes in length, to be played during public expression/public comment, as it relates to the agenda.
– Speak clearly, being sure to state your full name, District #, and which agenda item you are calling for. YOU MUST LEAVE ONE MESSAGE PER AGENDA ITEM. MESSAGES MUST BE LEFT BY 7AM ON THE DAY OF THE MEETING TO BE SAFE.
– Anonymous phone messages will not be played back during the meeting!
2. Join the Zoom Webinar on 10-17-2022 at 1:30PM and use the “raise hand” feature when Public Comment is called.
CLICK HERE to Join Zoom Webinar at 1:30 PM on Monday 10-17
Zoom Webinar ID: 897 2392 3484
Zoom Phone Number (if joining via telephone): 1 669 900 9128
Please also feel free to email Supervisors Gjerde and Mulheren with your comments!
Make sure to include the items that you’re writing about in your Email Subject.
Supervisor Dan Gjerde email@example.com,
Supervisor Mo Mulheren firstname.lastname@example.org,
Thank you for your support!