In advance of the BoS Meeting tomorrow MCA has prepared the attached memos on the following items:
– Item 3m – Proposed LJAGP Manual (CLICK HERE for Agenda Materials)
– Item 4h – Fee Hearing Re: Cannabis Appeals (CLICK HERE for Agenda Materials)
The Proposed LJAGP Manual is on the Consent Calendar, which means the Board plans to vote without discussing. WE STRONGLY FEEL THE LJAGP MANUAL SHOULD NOT BE ADOPTED AS WRITTEN AND URGE EVERYONE TO WRITE OR CALL IN TO ASK THE BOARD NOT TO ADOPT IT.
If you support our recommendations, you can use the following instructions to make either written or verbal comments (including leaving a voice mail at your convenience before 7:30AM tomorrow!).
To leave any written public comment, first you must CLICK HERE to register with Granicus. Once you have registered, you will be able to sign in and make comments and upload files for all agenda items. You can CLICK HERE to find upcoming meeting agendas.
YOU MUST MAKE AN INDIVIDUAL COMMENT FOR EACH AGENDA ITEM YOU WANT TO ADDRESS. CLICK THE ITEM BELOW FOR THE APPROPRIATE PLACE TO SUBMIT YOUR COMMENT.
If you would also like to make a verbal comment (we recommend it!) on any or all of these items, there are two options.
- Call 707-234-6333 and leave a voice message, up to 3 minutes in length, to be played during public expression/public comment, as it relates to the published agenda.
- Speak clearly, being sure to leave your full name and the agenda item upon which you are making comment.
- Anonymous phone messages will not be played back during the meeting – nor will phone messages received prior to publication of the agenda.
- The deadline for voicemail comment submittal is 8 AM the day of the meeting. Voicemails received after that time will not be played back during the meeting.
YOU MUST LEAVE ONE MESSAGE PER AGENDA ITEM. WE RECOMMEND LEAVING MESSAGES BY 730AM ON THE DAY OF THE MEETING TO BE SAFE.
2. Join the Zoom Webinar for the meeting and use the “raise hand” feature when Public Comment is called. For details and complete list of the latest available options by which to engage with agenda items, please CLICK HERE
Zoom Webinar ID: 869 4597 5217
Zoom Phone Number (if joining via telephone): 1 669 900 9128
Please also feel free to email your District Supervisor, or all Supervisors, with your comments!
Make sure to include the items that you’re writing about in your Email Subject
District 4 – Dan Gjerde email@example.com,
District 3 – John Haschak firstname.lastname@example.org,
District 1 – Glenn McGourty email@example.com,
District 2 – Mo Mulheren firstname.lastname@example.org,
District 5 – Ted Williams email@example.com
All Supervisors: firstname.lastname@example.org
Every voice raised makes a difference. These are important issues and we request that ALL available Members make comments on these items.