In advance of the General Government Committee Meeting on 3-27-23, MCA has prepared the attached memos on the following items :
- Public Expression – In Support of AB 1111 Cannabis Small Producer event sales
- Item 2a – MCD Update (CLICK HERE for Agenda Materials)
- Item 2b Deprioritization Ordinance Amendment (CLICK HERE for Agenda Materials)
If you support our recommendations, you can use the following instructions to make either written or verbal comments (including leaving a voice mail at your convenience before 7:30AM on 3-27-23).
To leave any written public comment, first you must CLICK HERE to register with Granicus. Once you have registered, you will be able to sign in and make comments and upload files for all agenda items. You can CLICK HERE to find upcoming meeting agendas.
YOU MUST MAKE AN INDIVIDUAL COMMENT FOR EACH AGENDA ITEM YOU WANT TO ADDRESS. CLICK THE ITEM BELOW FOR THE APPROPRIATE PLACE TO SUBMIT YOUR COMMENT.
- Public Expression
- Agenda Item 2a – MCD Update
- Agenda Item 2b – Processing deprioritized tax applications
To make a verbal comment there are two options:
- Call (707) 234-6333 to leave a voice message, up to 2 minutes, to be played during public expression/public comment, as it relates to the published agenda.
- Leave your full name and the agenda item upon which you are making a comment.
- The deadline for voicemail comment is 8AM the day of the meeting. (Voicemails received after 8AM will not be played back during the meeting)
- Anonymous phone messages will not be played back during the meeting (nor will phone messages received prior to publication of the agenda)
ONLY 1 MESSAGE PER AGENDA ITEM. WE RECOMMEND LEAVING MESSAGES BY 7:30AM ON THE DAY OF THE MEETING TO BE SAFE.
Use the “raise hand” feature when Public Comment is called
CLICK HERE to Join Zoom Webinar
Zoom Webinar ID: 847 1652 0553
Zoom Phone Number (if joining via telephone): 1 669 900 9128
You can also email the Supervisors on the committee:
District 2 – Mo Mulheren email@example.com
District 3 – John Haschak firstname.lastname@example.org
Every voice raised makes a difference!