In advance of the GGC Meeting tomorrow April 17, MCA has prepared the attached memo on the following item:
- Item 2a – April MCD Report (CLICK HERE for Agenda Materials)
CLICK HERE to read the memo, which covers the following topics:
- April MCD Report Questions and Recommendations
- MCD General Procedural Recommendations
- Acceptable Tax Appeal Conditions
- Reduction in Cannabis Business Tax Clarification re: Minimum Tax
To leave any written public comment, first you must CLICK HERE to register with Granicus. Once you have registered, you will be able to sign in and make comments and upload files for all agenda items. You can CLICK HERE to find upcoming meeting agendas.
YOU MUST MAKE AN INDIVIDUAL COMMENT FOR EACH AGENDA ITEM YOU WANT TO ADDRESS. CLICK THE ITEM BELOW FOR THE APPROPRIATE PLACE TO SUBMIT YOUR COMMENT.
To make a verbal comment there are two options:
Option #1 – ZOOM during the BoS Meeting
Use the “raise hand” feature when Public Comment is called
Zoom Webinar ID: 850 5593 1373
Zoom Phone Number (if joining via telephone): 1 669 900 9128
Option #2 – Voicemail
- Call (707) 234-6333 to leave a voice message, up to 2 minutes, to be played during public expression/public comment, as it relates to the published agenda.
Leave your full name and the agenda item upon which you are making a comment.
- The deadline for voicemail comment is 8AM the day of the meeting. (Voicemails received after 8AM will not be played back during the meeting)
Anonymous phone messages will not be played back during the meeting (nor will phone messages received prior to publication of the agenda)
ONLY 1 MESSAGE PER AGENDA ITEM. WE RECOMMEND LEAVING MESSAGES BY 7:30AM ON THE DAY OF THE MEETING TO BE SAFE.
Voicemail comments will no longer be played back during Open Session, but are immediately available to the full Board of Supervisors upon submittal.
Every voice raised makes a difference.