In advance of the GGC and BoS Meetings on May 22nd, MCA has prepared the attached memos on the following items:
- GGC Item 2a– MCD REPORT (CLICK HERE for Agenda Materials)
- GGC Item 2a – Tree Removal
- BoS Item 3a – LJAGP Amendment (CLICK HERE for Agenda Materials)
- BoS Item 3c – Ordinance Revisions (CLICK HERE for Agenda Materials)
We will also be making a comment in support of BoS Item 3b regarding the contract between the County and Ascent Environmental to engage in Environmental Planning services. As it reads now, this agreement will not only cover the budget for Ascent to do the EIR, but also to create any required Environmental documents required for applicants to receive their State Annual License without cost to the applicants.
We appreciate all of the efforts being undertaken at this critical time by the County to streamline processes and improve engagement and interactions with our local applicants and stakeholders. There is a palpable, positive shift in tone and action that is a welcome change from the environment created under the previous administration, and it is being felt throughout the community.
If you support our recommendations, you can use the following instructions to make either written or verbal comments (including leaving a voice mail at your convenience.)
To leave any written public comment, first you must CLICK HERE to register with Granicus. Once you have registered, you will be able to sign in and make comments and upload files for all agenda items. You can CLICK HERE to find upcoming meeting agendas.
YOU MUST MAKE AN INDIVIDUAL COMMENT FOR EACH AGENDA ITEM YOU WANT TO ADDRESS. CLICK THE ITEM BELOW FOR THE APPROPRIATE PLACE TO SUBMIT YOUR COMMENT.
- GGC Agenda Item 2a – MCD Report + Tree Removal
- BoS Agenda Item 3a – LJAGP Amendment
- BoS Agenda Item 3b – Ascent Environmental Agreement
- Bos Agenda Item 3c – Ordinance Revisions
To make a verbal comment there are two options:
(Please note that Voicemail comments will no longer be played back during Open Session, but are immediately available to the full Board of Supervisors upon submittal)
- Call (707) 234-6333 to leave a voice message, up to 2 minutes
- Leave your full name and the agenda item upon which you are making a comment.
ONLY 1 MESSAGE PER AGENDA ITEM
Option #2 – ZOOM during the BoS Meeting
Use the “raise hand” feature when Public Comment is called
Zoom Webinar ID: 899 0055 7384
Zoom Phone Number (if joining via telephone): 1 669 900 9128
Every voice raised makes a difference.