MCA Jobs Board*
Mendocino Cannabis Distribution
- Community based processor and distributor
- Work with local farms
- Friendly, family feel
- Great reputation with farms and customers
Mendocino Cannabis Distribution is a cannabis processor and distributor. We work with local farms, providing post-harvest processing, sales, distribution and fulfillment. We support our community, and are building a strong reputation for high quality work.
Processing Technicians are the unsung heroes of the cannabis industry, helping transform a scraggly bud into a work of art. By removing the leaf from buds, the cannabis flower is transformed into a finished and smokable flower. Without Processing Technicians we can’t get the flower to consumers.
- Ability to stand or sit for extended periods of time
- Ability to use repetitive use of hands, wrists, and forearms
- Must be 21 + years of age
- Must have reliable transportation
Dragonfly Wellness Center
Higher Growth Search
We are looking for motivated individuals to assist with trimming operations at Ukiah’s new, state-of-the-art processing facility.
- ALL APPLICANTS MUST:
- work well with others
- take direction from supervisors
- have a valid ID
- be 21 years of age of older
- be eligible to work in the US
- submit phone number, email address
Flow Cannabis Co.
Our In-House Security Department specializes in hiring and training security professionals to meet all of our needs. You will be responsible for ensuring and maintaining a secure environment for employees, vendors, and visitors to the campus. Among other tasks, you will manage the daily activities regarding those accessing the campus, review the surveillance feed on monitor/s, maintain key control, observe and report, access security-related systems, perform nightly closeout procedures, and respond to emergency situations as needed. As the first point of contact for visitors on the campus, guest service is a high priority as the position requires constant interaction with visitors and associates alike. This position is semi-independent in nature and requires attention to detail. Some flexibility to work other shifts when needed is desirable. Computer and customer service skills are required. The ideal candidate will be an experienced security professional with an existing, up-to-date guard card. Full employment is based on passing a background check.
The person in this role will work the overnight shift, 10:00 pm – 6:30 am.
COVID-19 considerations: All employees are expected to follow COVID -19 practices. Masks are required to be worn.
- Must have full-time availability to work all days of the week and schedules that consist of day, swing, and overnight shifts
- Must have valid Security Guard license required
- Valid Standard First Aid and CPR (prior training/certification preferred)
- CPTED Experience
- Law Enforcement engagement experience preferred
- Minimum High school education/equivalency required
- Able to take Training Courses: Effective Communications, Crisis Management & Subject Restraint Training as required
- Previous military, law enforcement, first responder, or security experience preferred
- Ability to interact and remain calm with guests or associates in all types of situations
- Must have good organizational and time management skills
- Must be able to perform to the physical demands of the job
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills
- Solid computer/IT skills (e.g. G-Suite, Microsoft Office)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and follow complex instructions
- Objectivity and good judgment
- Dependability and integrity
Flow Cannabis Co.
Description: Flow Cannabis Co. is the first sustainable, sungrown cannabis company to embrace the small, independent farm ecosystem. We partner with, and give scale to, craft farmers in Northern California and values-aligned brands who honor beyond-organic farming practices. We offer a wide range of processing, co-packing, white label, and distribution services to a growing list of partners including brands, dispensaries, distributors, and manufacturers, who all share our values and vision of building a better supply chain for our industry.
We are adding trimmers to our team of cannabis experts, to buck and trim our flower prior to its packaging and distribution to dispensaries and delivery to customers. Trimmers are expected to efficiently and accurately hand-trim cannabis flowers dry. Production goals are set by the manager and minimum requirements must be met. There is an incentive program that kicks in once the production goals are met. All required equipment will be furnished to you. When you apply please detail your cannabis experience. For example, How many hours you have trimmed, how many cycles, wet or dry or both., etc.
- Maintain a clean and sanitary workspace
- Meticulous: You always pay strict attention to detail, and are careful to balance your inner perfectionist with the need to be productive
- Multitasking Master: Diligent, self-monitored task manager capable of completing a variety of processing tasks in a need-based ordering system
- Flexibility: Willingness to perform repetitive tasks and other tasks as assigned
- Punctuality & Attendance: You show up on time in a consistent and reliable manner
- Positive attitude; works well with others
- A passion to learn and grow with the company
- Appreciation of a dynamic, ever-changing, entrepreneurial environment
Submit resume to Amanda Reiman firstname.lastname@example.org
Description: Assisting in setup, maintenance, cultivation, harvest, and process of cannabis plants.
Requirements: A successful candidate must be able to perform all duties satisfactorily. Maintain high horticultural standards and practices and follow all Company SOP’s. Complete preparatory work, maintenance, and movement of plants. Assist in setup, nutrient mixing, and maintenance of plants and rooms.
Conduct intensive cleaning of equipment and general work areas. Assist in receiving, inventory management, and stocking materials. Complete proper documentation and tracking of all activities necessary to be in accordance with all Company, State, and local requirements. Follow all Company, State, and local rules and regulations. Ability to follow directions, perform duties with a positive attitude, take feedback and learn new tasks. Labor intensive. Must be 21 and over. Must have reliable transportation.
*The information posted on this Job Posting website has not been screened or verified. To the full extent permitted by law, the Mendocino Cannabis Alliance, and its officers, directors, employees, agents, and affiliates (“MCA”) (1) make no promises, warranties, or representations as to the information on this job posting web page (“Information”), including its completeness, accuracy, availability, timeliness, propriety, security or reliability; (2) provide the Information on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis and any risk of using the Information is assumed by you; (3) disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including as to accuracy, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement, and all warranties arising from course of dealing, usage, or trade practice; and (4) disclaim any liability or responsibility for acts, omissions, or conduct of you or any party in connection with the Information. MCA is NOT liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special, punitive, or other losses, including lost profits, revenues, data, goodwill, etc., arising from or related to the Information. By accessing or posting Information or otherwise interacting with this website you agree to the foregoing terms and disclaimers regarding the Information.
Quarantine Recommended. In support of the directives and orders of public health officials of Mendocino County, MCA strongly urges and recommends that employees hired from out of county, or having traveled outside of the county since December 2019, exercise shelter-in-place quarantine for 14 days before engaging in duties related to employment in Mendocino County.
The Mendocino Cannabis Alliance serves and promotes Mendocino County’s world-renowned cannabis cultivators and businesses through sustainable economic development, education and public policy initiatives.