MCA Jobs Board*
Description: Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Welcoming visitors and directing them to the relevant office/personnel
- Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including office correspondence, memos, resumes, and presentations
- Scanning client documents and maintaining electronic files
- Coordinating and managing appointments, meetings, and the conference room schedule in order to prevent duplicate bookings
- Check and verify source documents such as invoices, receipts, computer printouts
- Track and maintain inventory records
- Maintain internal control systems
- Prepare and process payroll
- Comply with relevant reporting requirements
- Calculate and prepare tax payments, including sales and excise tax
- Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, and other files related to the company’s operations
- Performing other relevant duties when needed.
- Planning and organizing
- Attention to detail
- Information collection and monitoring
- Problem analysis
- Problem solving
- Communication skills
- Knowledge of bookkeeping practices
- Working knowledge of relevant computer applications
Submit resume and cover letter to Sarah Hake at firstname.lastname@example.org
Flow Cannabis Co.
Description: Flow Cannabis Co. is the first sustainable, sungrown cannabis company to embrace the small, independent farm ecosystem. We partner with, and give scale to, craft farmers in Northern California and values-aligned brands who honor beyond-organic farming practices. We offer a wide range of processing, co-packing, white label, and distribution services to a growing list of partners including brands, dispensaries, distributors, and manufacturers, who all share our values and vision of building a better supply chain for our industry.
We are adding trimmers to our team of cannabis experts, to buck and trim our flower prior to its packaging and distribution to dispensaries and delivery to customers. Trimmers are expected to efficiently and accurately hand-trim cannabis flowers dry. Production goals are set by the manager and minimum requirements must be met. There is an incentive program that kicks in once the production goals are met. All required equipment will be furnished to you. When you apply please detail your cannabis experience. For example, How many hours you have trimmed, how many cycles, wet or dry or both., etc.
- Maintain a clean and sanitary workspace
- Meticulous: You always pay strict attention to detail, and are careful to balance your inner perfectionist with the need to be productive
- Multitasking Master: Diligent, self-monitored task manager capable of completing a variety of processing tasks in a need-based ordering system
- Flexibility: Willingness to perform repetitive tasks and other tasks as assigned
- Punctuality & Attendance: You show up on time in a consistent and reliable manner
- Positive attitude; works well with others
- A passion to learn and grow with the company
- Appreciation of a dynamic, ever-changing, entrepreneurial environment
Submit resume to Amanda Reiman email@example.com
Description:Yo! thank you for clicking on our job. We are Henry’s Original who leads the brand in potency and quality!
We are fully licensed cultivation operation in Laytonville and we are way more than just a company, we are a group of people that are making a difference on this plant by offering the best organically farmed product out of Mendo.
Come join our effort. As a team, we are hardworking and humble, we play big and stay nimble. We eat flexibility so that we can build doors where others see walls and make things happen.
We are looking for experienced trimmers for our Laytonville operation. You come in with a respectful, positive attitude and can trim both quality and quantity. We pay minimum wage plus a productivity bonus. Our top trimmers are making $25-$30 per hour, so stop volunteering and come make some real money.
What we Offer:
- Productivity bonus based on speed and quality – get paid for your results
- Good vibe people Henrys Original is an equal opportunity employer and we love diversity!
- We encourage local people to apply. Due to COVID-19, we are not expecting candidates that are out of the area.
COVID-19 considerations: All employees are expected to follow COVID -19 practices. Masks are required to be worn.
- Experience trimming at a high speed without compromising quality
- Able to meet daily quota.
- Must be able to trim over 1.5 lbs in an 8 hours shift
- Respectful – respect managers, coworkers and the product
- Reliable – getting to work regularly and on time
- Perform work as directed and follows instructions
- Be over 21
Submit resume to Molly Morales at firstname.lastname@example.org
Description: Assisting in setup, maintenance, cultivation, harvest, and process of cannabis plants.
Requirements: A successful candidate must be able to perform all duties satisfactorily. Maintain high horticultural standards and practices and follow all Company SOP’s. Complete preparatory work, maintenance, and movement of plants. Assist in setup, nutrient mixing, and maintenance of plants and rooms.
Conduct intensive cleaning of equipment and general work areas. Assist in receiving, inventory management, and stocking materials. Complete proper documentation and tracking of all activities necessary to be in accordance with all Company, State, and local requirements. Follow all Company, State, and local rules and regulations. Ability to follow directions, perform duties with a positive attitude, take feedback and learn new tasks. Labor intensive. Must be 21 and over. Must have reliable transportation.
*The information posted on this Job Posting website has not been screened or verified. To the full extent permitted by law, the Mendocino Cannabis Alliance, and its officers, directors, employees, agents, and affiliates (“MCA”) (1) make no promises, warranties, or representations as to the information on this job posting web page (“Information”), including its completeness, accuracy, availability, timeliness, propriety, security or reliability; (2) provide the Information on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis and any risk of using the Information is assumed by you; (3) disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including as to accuracy, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement, and all warranties arising from course of dealing, usage, or trade practice; and (4) disclaim any liability or responsibility for acts, omissions, or conduct of you or any party in connection with the Information. MCA is NOT liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special, punitive, or other losses, including lost profits, revenues, data, goodwill, etc., arising from or related to the Information. By accessing or posting Information or otherwise interacting with this website you agree to the foregoing terms and disclaimers regarding the Information.
Quarantine Recommended. In support of the directives and orders of public health officials of Mendocino County, MCA strongly urges and recommends that employees hired from out of county, or having traveled outside of the county since December 2019, exercise shelter-in-place quarantine for 14 days before engaging in duties related to employment in Mendocino County.
The Mendocino Cannabis Alliance serves and promotes Mendocino County’s world-renowned cannabis cultivators and businesses through sustainable economic development, education and public policy initiatives.