MCA Jobs Board*
Dancing Dog Ranch
- Responsible for primary day-to day production duties of greenhouses.
- Specific propagation tasks such as cloning, plant maintenance, transplanting, compliance tracking
- Responsible for learning and complying with all SOPs and regulations as it relates to cultivation operations
- Responsible for crop manipulation and training
- Maintaining equipment cleaning and sterilization
- Any other other duties assigned by Manager
- Understanding of PH and EC
- Ability to identify: Bugs, Mold/Mildew, Sex
- Understanding of clone maintenance
- High Proficiency in plant maintenance
- Intermediate construction
- High level of organizational and planning skills with specific ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability and willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Assist with the coordination of all grow operations including: Daily Activities, Potting, Manicuring, and Harvesting as well as assuring compliance with local, state, and federal licensing requirements.
- Lift up to 70 lbs
- Comfortable with physical labor in all environmental conditions (hot or cold)
- Flexible with schedule, able to work some weekends
- Work autonomously given instructions
- Stand or sit for up to 8-10 hours/day
- Engage in bending, standing, stretching, reaching for long periods of time
- Have a positive attitude
- Show a willingness to learn
- Have reliable transportation Experience & Education Requirements
- Prior cultivation experience throughout lifecycle of a grow, preferably in Greenhouse environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Degree in Agriculture, Horticulture or related field is a plus
Submit resume to Mackenzie Shults at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dragonfly Wellness Center
Description: Manage and delivery product delivery to homebound patients/guests
Submit resume and cover letter to Jude Thilman at email@example.com
Description: Join our team as a Cannabis Farmhand and become part of something incredibly exciting. Our farms are located in beautiful Redwood Valley California. We are looking for an experienced fulltime Farmhand to assist in Large Licensed Cannabis Farm with multiple locations. The ideal candidate is expected to execute tasks delegated by their leads. Physical aptitude and good health is necessary to perform manual labor requirements of the farm. We pride ourselves in our quality assurance, exceptional customer service and dynamic revolutionary innovation. Responsibilities include all aspects of growing including
- Potting and transplanting
- Maintain nutrient regiments
- Feeding plants, defoliation, topping,
- Packaging, waste disposal and inventory management
- Facility maintenance
- Physical aptitude and health necessary to perform manual labor required management of the farm.
- Bi-Lingual is a plus
- Must have accountability, proactive behavior and strong attention to detail
- Must be trustworthy and hardworking and demonstrate good work ethic
Submit resume to Ana David at firstname.lastname@example.org
Description:Looking for packaging/packing support in our manufacturing facility
Submit resume to Amanda Reiman at email@example.com
Description: We are Henry’s Original who leads the market as the number one pre-roll brand in California and are putting Mendocino on the map in the licensed market! We are a fully licensed cultivation operation in Laytonville, and we are way more than just a company, we are a group of people that are making a difference on this plant by offering the best organically farmed product out of Mendo. Come join the effort. As a team, we are hardworking and humble, we play big and stay nimble. We eat flexibility so that we can build doors where others see walls and make things happen. Harvest is here and we have 15 openings in Laytonville for bouquet, hanging, bucking, and trimming. We pay our trimmers minimum wage plus a productivity bonus and some of our best people earn up to $30.00. Come join the fun. What you will be doing Working harvest in any job we need to get preserve the quality of the product. Flexibility is key in our company. Successful candidates will move forward for the great opportunity to trim, which will last from July through February 2021. What we Offer: 40 hours per week and overtime A reliable company, paid on time and what you work Good people Henry’s Original is an equal opportunity employer and we love diversity! We encourage people of all genders and color to apply.
Submit resume to Molly Morales at firstname.lastname@example.org
Leonard Moore California
Description: Budtenders assist the management team in the daily operations of the dispensary. Strong work ethic is essential and loves to work with people is a must. A good candidate has excellent social skills, professional demeanor and knowledgeable in the cannabis field. The budtender will have strong attention to detail, be reliable and trustworthy. This is a part-time position evening and weekends.
Submit resume to Michelle Wieloch at email@example.com.
Silver Dragon Farms
Description: Work with cultivator to harvest, dry and buck flower. General farm duties. The farm is off grid so there will not be wi-fi or internet available while working.
Submit resume and references to David Silverstone at firstname.lastname@example.org
Description: Assisting in setup, maintenance, cultivation, harvest, and process of cannabis plants.
Submit resume and references to Jennifer Brown at email@example.com
*The information posted on this Job Posting website has not been screened or verified. To the full extent permitted by law, the Mendocino Cannabis Alliance, and its officers, directors, employees, agents, and affiliates (“MCA”) (1) make no promises, warranties, or representations as to the information on this job posting web page (“Information”), including its completeness, accuracy, availability, timeliness, propriety, security or reliability; (2) provide the Information on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis and any risk of using the Information is assumed by you; (3) disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including as to accuracy, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement, and all warranties arising from course of dealing, usage, or trade practice; and (4) disclaim any liability or responsibility for acts, omissions, or conduct of you or any party in connection with the Information. MCA is NOT liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special, punitive, or other losses, including lost profits, revenues, data, goodwill, etc., arising from or related to the Information. By accessing or posting Information or otherwise interacting with this website you agree to the foregoing terms and disclaimers regarding the Information.
Quarantine Recommended. In support of the directives and orders of public health officials of Mendocino County, MCA strongly urges and recommends that employees hired from out of county, or having traveled outside of the county since December 2019, exercise shelter-in-place quarantine for 14 days before engaging in duties related to employment in Mendocino County.
The Mendocino Cannabis Alliance serves and promotes Mendocino County’s world-renowned cannabis cultivators and businesses through sustainable economic development, education and public policy initiatives.